The terms ‘MPM Products’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Trident 3, Trident Business Park, Styal Road, Manchester M22 5XB. Our company registration number is 461 0825. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped.
If you do not wish to pay online, we will also take orders over the telephone.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Shipping And Handling
We ship all our goods using the Parcelforce 24 next day delivery service, depending which part of the united kingdom you are based in.
The cost of the delivery is £5.00 but FREE for orders that are over £50.00 excluding VAT
Please note we only ship within the United Kingdom and Ireland.
We will normally send your order to be received the following day, with the exception of goods ordered on a Friday, these goods will be delivered on the next business day being Monday.
Any orders received after 12.00pm Monday to Thursday may not go out until the following day, we will endeavour to get them out on the day of the order but this cannot be guaranteed.
Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Tax Charges For orders made from the UK 20% VAT is added.
Credit Card Security When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
If you are unhappy in anyway, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0800 080 3322 or via email or you can write to us at –
MPM Products Limited
2nd Floor, Trident 3
Trident Business Park
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes. Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
d. Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
e. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty or described incorrectly.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
By uploading and participating in the Encore Gallery you hereby grant MPM Products Limited permission to use your name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law. Furthermore, MPM Products Limited reserves the right to share and or reproduce any photograph willingly uploaded to the Encore Gallery or website without implication of copyright.
· Entries are limited to 3 per month per household but may include pictures of cats and dogs as individuals images or shown together.
· Entries will only be included from households with addresses in the UK and Ireland. Images of pets from households outside this geographic region can be uploaded but will not be evaluated and counted as part of the competition.
· Only images of cats and dogs will be included in the competition. Images of other household pets can be uploaded but will not be evaluated or counted as part of the competition.
· The winner will be selected by MPM Products Limited and will be calculated from the number of “likes” expressed for each image entered. MPM reserves the right to make the final decision and appoint the winner.
· The Winner will be selected and notified on the 30th of each Month
· One prize of an Encore multipack will be offered per month. No cash alternative is offered.
· Prizes will be delivered with 28 days of your notification as the winner of the Encore Pet of the Month Competition
· MPM Products Limited reserves the right to share and or reproduce any photograph willing uploaded to the Encore website as part of this competition without implication of copyright.
The content of the pages of this website including the Encore Pet of the Month is for your general information and use only. The structure of the Encore Pet of the Month Competition and the Terms and Conditions herewith are subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Information or photography willingly uploaded to the Encore website including the Pet of the Month Competition is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that information provided does not contain any personal references for example names or addresses which you would not wish to be published on the internet.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales
· The terms ‘MPM Products’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2nd Floor, Trident 3, Trident Business Park, Styal Road, Manchester M22 5XB. Our company registration number is 461 0825. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and participate in the Encore Pet of the Month Competition.